Love Sir Grout: Official Rules
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Contestants must live in one of Sir Grout's franchise territories to be eligible to win the Prize. The winner may give away his or her prize to a person of their choosing who lives within one of the territories.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sir Grout®'s #LoveSirGrout Valentine's Day Contest ("Contest") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 years of age or older if a resident of AL or NE; 21 years of age or older if a resident of MS). The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Sir Grout ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, "Contest Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or "step" of each) of, and those living in the same households as, each such individual. Contest is void outside the USA and where prohibited. To win the Grand Prize, contestants must reside within a region serviced by a Sir Grout location within the United States. Prizes are transferrable to individuals who live within a region serviced by a Sir Grout location.
2. LOCATIONS: To find out if your home is located in one of Sir Grout's service areas, visit https://www.sirgrout.com/locations/ and call the Sir Grout franchise in your state to find out if your home can be served. Sir Grout LLC does not service all homes in each state location.
3. OVERVIEW: Eligible individuals may enter the Contest by discovering the phrases hidden within a series of clues posted daily on the site during the Entry Period. Contestants must like each clue post and share one of the five (5) clues. Each clue will contain a hidden phrase (2-3 words). When the final clue is revealed, the sum of the five (5) clues will combine to form 1 full sentence (collectively "Winning Phrase"). To be considered, Contestants must like and share or like and share on one (1) of the five (5) clues, and solve the clues correctly. The first to comment on the Facebook with the Winning Phrase will be the winner, and eligible for the Grand Prize.
4. TO ENTER: The Contest entry period begins at between 08:00 a.m. ET on February 01, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 10, 2016 (the "Entry Period"). To enter during the Entry Period: Visit https://www.facebook.com/SirGrout/ (the "Facebook") and click like on the page from your Facebook account. Like one of the daily clues on the page, and share the clue on your personal Facebook page with the hashtag #LoveSirGrout. The total clues will amount to five (5) clues. To win, the contestant must comment the Winning Phrase on the final clue post or Facebook page (an "Entry").
All entries must adhere to the Entry Requirements and Entry Restrictions specified below. No correspondence about Entries will be entered into, nor will videos be acknowledged or returned. If required information is not included, Entry will be disqualified.
Entries that meet the Entry Requirements, Content Requirements and Conditions of Entry specified below may be posted to www.sirgrout.com and/or social media sites.
o A like on one (1) of the five (5) clues presented on the Facebook page.
o Share one (1) of the five (5) clues presented on the Facebook page.
o The hashtag #LoveSirGrout must be used when sharing
o The contestant must find the phrase in each clue to assemble the Winning Phrase once all five (5) clues are revealed. Once assembled, the first contestant to submit the phrase via commenting to the Sir Grout Facebook Page will be the winner.
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on February 10, 2016. The submission period may be extended at the discretion of the sponsor.
o Brand Image. Sponsor maintains a wholesome, family-oriented image for its brand. Entries must properly reflect this brand image. Sponsor's determination on brand image shall be final.
Sponsor is not responsible for late or incomplete Entries. The responsibility to electronically complete the Entry process and comment the Winning Phrase is the Entrant's.
5. CONTENT REQUIREMENTS: All comments must be suitable for a young audience. No cursing or comments of an inappropriate nature will be allowed. Censoring of comments is at the discretion of Sir Grout and its affiliates.
6. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Each Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), on an exclusive basis within the home improvement category, each element of the Entrant's Entry, and use of the Entrant's name, likeness, photograph (collectively, "Likeness"), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the Entrant's name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor's use of any element of the Entry, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of any element of the Entry or Entrant's Likeness or statements.
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies and Contest Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of Entrant's Entry, or the Entrant's conduct in submitting an Entry or creating a video or otherwise in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual's right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes Entrant's rights with regard to any elements or ideas contained in any element of the Entry.
7. SELECTION OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
Selection of Winner: Entries will be evaluated based on the fastest successful completion of the Winning Phrase, commented on the Sir Grout Facebook Page. The first Entry that is made with a successful like, and share of a clue, will be the Grand Prize Winner
o Like one (1) of the five (5) clues
o Share one (1) of the five (5) clues
o Include the hashtag #LoveSirGrout on one (1) of the five (5) clues
o Comment the Winning Phrase on the final clue or Sir Grout Facebook Page
The first contestant to correctly submit the Winning Phrase will be the winner. The winner will be announced on or about February 10th, 2016. The winner will be announced via Facebook. The winner must provide Sponsor with the requested contact information within seven (7) days of such notification by following the directions provided in the direct message or the opportunity to be the Grand Prize Winner. The Winner must schedule his or her prize appointment
Winner Announcement: The verified Grand Prize Winner will be announced on the Sponsor's Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/sirgrout (the "Facebook") on or about February 11th, 2016.
One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner will receive a full kitchen granite countertop clean, polish, and seal restoration (a $450 value), to be scheduled at a convenient time for the winner. The Grand Prize Winner's Entry may also be featured in the winner's franchise region and through various public relations activities. Grand Prize must be claimed within one (1) week of the announcement, and the kitchen restoration must be scheduled by April 14th, 2016.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Notification of winner status must be kept confidential until the winner is announced by Sponsor. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in disqualification. All winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective individual prizes. No substitution of prize will be offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are transferable to individuals living within the regional territory of a US-based Sir Grout franchise. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) violating the Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Entrants/Finalists agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. This Contest is governed by the laws of the state of Georgia, and by entering; Entrants/Finalists agree that all claims or disputes must be resolved exclusively in the federal or state courts in Atlanta, Georgia. The winner will be required to sign a release and an affidavit of eligibility upon receipt of the prize.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Contest Parties resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Contest Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Facebook, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Facebook; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor and Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Facebook. Use of the Facebook is at user's own risk. Sponsor, the Contest Parties, and Facebook ("Released Parties") are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Facebook or the download of any information from the Facebook. By participating in the Contest, Entrant releases the Released Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant's participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize, winners agree that the Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, or the acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest or scheduled Events are cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
10. Winners List: To find out the winner, visit or message https://www.facebook.com/sirgrout on or after February 10th, 2016
12. Sponsor: Sir Grout, LLC, 10945 State Bridge Road, Suite 401-285
Alpharetta, GA 30022
13. Contest Administrator: WebFindYou, LLC, 12950 SW 133 Court Miami, Florida 33186
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook.